Your generosity helps support our programs and allows us to continue to grow. We greatly appreciate any donation, no matter how big or small, and every contribution helps.
There are many ways to donate! Monetary donations are primarily used for educational and philanthropic programs and donations of tools, parts and used bikes are recycled and put back into use. Used bikes that are donated are primarily used for our Gift Bike and Free Wheels for Kids programs, which get bikes in the hands of those who would not otherwise have access to a bicycle as a means of transportation or leisure.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, the buttons below allow you to make a one-time or recurring donation via PayPal. If you would like to support a specific project or program, or have an idea that you would like to fund specifically please contact us.
We also welcome monetary donations in the following ways:
- Send a check to: Reno Bike Project 541 E.4th St. Reno, NV 89512
- Come to the shop and donate with cash, check or credit card (and buy a bike while you are in!).
- Donate online. (simply click the “donate” button)
One-time Donation (via PayPal):
Recurring Donations (via PayPal):
In addition to monetary donations, we also greatly appreciate the follow donations:
Bikes, Bike Parts, and Accessories
We will take any bikes or bike parts in any condition. We will take bike donations during open hours. Please do not leave bike donations behind the shop without informing us. If you have a donation of 5 or more bikes we can arrange to pick them up please Contact us.
We greatly appreciate any and all tool donations; however bike specific tools and metric tools are the most utilized in the shop. Tools donations can be dropped off at the shop during open hours, or if you have a large donation we can arrange to pick it up.
RBP is additionally asking for donations that will help us achieve our mission:
- Truck to pick up bicycle donations
- Storage facility/ Larger building
- Lighting for the back of the shop
- Bicycle Pumps
- Locks: Padlock or Combination
- Power Tools, Angle Grinder, and Phil Spoke Cutting Tool
- Heater/ Heaters for the Community Bike Shop
- Rags- This is a continuous need as we use rags for cleaning our shop and the bicycles. Please drop them off during business hours.
- Office equipment and supplies (paper, printer ink, envelopes, etc.)